WHY CHOOSE US
With Over 50 Years Of Experience, The Quality Of Our Rebuilds Will Speak For Themselves! These Water Pumps And Smog Pumps Go Through A Meticulous Process To Make Sure They Meet Or Exceed Industry Standards. New Bearings And Seals Are Used To Restore To OE Standards.
- Restore to OEM standards, get showroom ready!
- 50 years professional rebuilding experience!
- New bearing and seals!
- Restore engine performance!
How do I know when my Smog (A.I.R) Pump needs rebuilt?
Your smog pump is a component of your car's emission control system. When this pump fails, you'll be at risk of failing an emissions test.
So when is it the right time to get a rebuild?
- If you fail an emissions test
- Engine runs rough, stalls or idles to low
- Reduced power
- Excessive Noise
What about my water pump?
The engine water pump is responsible for circulating the coolant. When the water pump is doing its job your engine will maintain a constant even temperature. When it's time to rebuild or replace, you may notice.
- A coolant leak
- The pulley is loose or making noise
- You see steam
- Engine begins to overheat